First Recovery 'Day One' emergency disaster recovery service packages comprises:
- Unlimited access to our easy-to-use secure online Business Continuity planner BRIO (Business Recovery Information Online).
- We organise accommodation in a recovery location (normally within a 5 mile radius of your premises) for a minimum of one month - 500+ recovery locations around the UK with furniture, meeting rooms, reception facilities and secretarial services. You can stay at the recovery site longer by arrangement with your insurance company.
- An experienced Disaster Event Manager ‘owns’ the event from beginning to end, and attends the recovery site. All our Event Managers are highly experienced crisis managers and provide you with a single point of liaison & contact.
- Our qualified technical IT staff also attend the recovery location.
- We redirect your phone lines to the recovery location or mobile phones (where possible).
- We deliver, install & commission a 6 or 12-station PC network plus colour laser printer. One PC may be designated as the server, or bring in your own standby server to add to the network.
- We quickly re-establish broadband connection to internet services.
- Your own company domain email service is reinstated.
- Our IT staff will provide general support and help to reinstate your backed-up data.
- We will also provide unlimited telephone support for all technical queries whilst our IT equipment is under rental.
- Provision of online data backup services (optional – please contact us for further details).
- All services delivered within 24 hour target SLA from receiving your call.
Our service is specifically designed to allow you to take back full control of your business with one day of disaster.